Friday, December 19, 2014

Reset Administrator Account Tutorial

Hey, everybody! Because I am just a poor boy I am going to be putting up a few tutorials now and again, so I hope you enjoy...if not then so sorry :/

*** I am not responsible for you doing this tutorial. It is meant to be purely informational"

First you need a Google dork. You are welcome to use your own, but I have had a lot of success with this one.


DORK : inurl:/admin/login-form.php 

Just google the dork and find a target

Once on the targets page the url should look something like this

http://www.target.com/admin/login-form.php

Then erase  /admin/login-form.php and replace it with this:

Exploit: admin/register-form.php

So now the updated URL should look like this:

http://www.target.com/admin/register-form.php

Click enter and sign up and congrats you are now an admin on the page. This exploit works about 20% of the time for me. For best results you should change up the dork until you find one that isn't as saturated as the one mentioned. Oh and please hide your IP address somehow before attempting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment